Special Needs Awareness Day
"All are gifted, needed and treasured."
Sabbath, April 22, is Special Needs Awareness Day for the Seventh-day Adventist world Church. The following resources provide information and ideas to help you tailor your church's Sabbath School and Worship service program to acknowledge and support those with special needs, along with their families, in our churches and communities.
• Introduction to Special Needs Awareness Day, Sabbath School
• Useful biblical references
• Facts and stats
• Personalities with disabilities
• Special Needs Day children's song
• Prayer for special needs
• Special needs resources
• Special needs sermon
• Special Needs Ministries logo
Thank You for helping make this day special—for someone special.